The Localization team is responsible for language translation and cultural adaptation of the content on the Vidfish platform. The work done by the Localization team helps users from different cultural backgrounds to appreciate and fall in love with the stories told through the content on Vidfish.
You will be working alongside other Content Localization Managers and Executives to manage the workflow of the localization process.
Your role is to:
1. Manage individual content video localization projects and requirements across internal and external vendors and freelancers
2. Work cross-functionally with the Marketing team and the Content Strategy team to identify critical future issues and collaborate on providing solutions
3. Coordinate end-to-end localization workflow using our translation management systems
4. Identify improvements in localization processes and presentation with the Product team
5. Maximize high quality output from localization vendors and freelancers
6. Oversee the budget for projects and manage the cost, timeliness and quality of your projects
7. Participate in project kick offs with Marketing and Content Strategy team on localization needs
8. Manage vendors and freelancers