Full Stack Developer - Mightcast | Harnessing the power of community users
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for Frontend, Backend and Project Management of all mobile app development projects
- Development, design, test, maintain of new mobile apps (iPhone & Android phones)
- Manage in-house design teams and be the primary interface with outsourced project teams
- Prepare technical and functional requirements in line with business requirements
- Experienced in writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Perform system integration, application development, QA, and deployment of applications.
- Be responsible for creating/designing the mobile apps data architecture design.
- Develop and mentor in-house and outsourced teams by establishing code quality, review and continuous improvement processes
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any technical discipline.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile applications software development life cycle
- At least 2 or more years of experience in mobile app development with experience in development of iOS and Android Mobile Application platforms
- Experience/ familiarity in Project management techniques, particularly for mobile app development projects
- Experience in UX/UI Design Skills.
- Experience in native Android app development (Java) and iOS development (ObjectiveC)
- Highly proficient in one or more programming languages such as, HTML/HTML5, CSS, Objective-C, C, C++, Java, Python, Swift and MSSQL .
- Experience in mobile app Database design and development (SQLite , BerkeleyDB)
- Familiar with GUI Development and relational Database creation using MySQL, phpMyAdmin , etc.
- Min Degree / Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or qualifications in similar discipline
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and result oriented
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese (Mandarin) as required to liaise with Mandarin-speaking team members